Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise:
- "Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time;
- "Website" means http://www.fairyspringsrtorua.com, and any other website managed by or affiliated Fairy Springs Motel;
- "You" means any person(s) or entity booking accommodation or other services through the Website.
Terms and Conditions
By using the Website to book accommodation and other services you agree to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Website Information and Access
While Fairy Springs Motel takes reasonable care to ensure that all information displayed on the Website is accurate and up to date, Fairy Springs Motel is not able to guarantee the accuracy of such information or that the Website is free of errors, faults or viruses.
Fairy Springs Motel reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to suspend access to the Fairy Springs Motel website and shall not be obliged to give any reason for such suspension.
Fairy Springs Motel reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to remove or edit any information entered on the Website or associated Blog, that Fairy Springs Motel considers to be unsuitable, misleading, out of date, inappropriate, contrary to any law or not optimised for search engine results.
Payment for accommodation or other services booked on the website may be made at the time of CHECK IN by debit to your nominated credit card. Fairy Springs Motel reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion to take a deposit, not exceeding 25% of the accommodation total from the nominated credit card.
To make a booking of any accommodation or other services displayed on the Website you must be at least 18 years of age.
Changes to or Cancellation of Bookings
- To cancel or change any details of your booking, you must contact either your third party booking agent (Wotif, Booking.com, AA Tourism, Travelbug, Jasons Holiday Guide, etc.) or Fairy Springs Motel.
- If your booking was made on this website or directly with the property. Fairy Springs Motel will endeavour to assist you, however Fairy Springs Motel is not able to guarantee that requested changes can be made.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of check in time shall incur a penalty of one nights accommodation for each room booked.
- Cancellations without notification, or failure to show before the office closing time, will incur a penalt equal to the amount of the booking.
- Penalties and any associated administration fees will be deducted from the credit card used to secure the booking. In the event that the card used to confirm the booking is invalid or cannot be used for payment for any reason whatsoever details will be referred to our debt recovery company.
- Note in particular that: In addition to any cancellation penalties, Fairy Springs Motel or the motels debt recovery company may apply an administration charge to all default bookings.
At check in you will be required to make full payment for all accommodation booked. Any additional charges for breakfast, meals or other services may be made at check out.
Fairy Springs Motelt does not accept liability for any loss, damage, liability, claim or expense (however caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with the Website or any accommodation or other services purchased on the Website. Fairy Springs Motelt provides no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on the Website. Where Fairy Springs Motel liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to the value of the booking made.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You undertake to indemnify Fairy Springs Motel; on demand against all costs, claims, losses, liabilities and damages incurred by Fairy Springs Motel directly or indirectly as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions; any action or threatened action against Fairy Springs Motel for misleading or inaccurate information provided by you when using the Website.
Personal information relating to or collected by Fairy Springs Motel in respect of the Website will be held by Fairy Springs Motel and not divulged to any other party without your consent. Fairy Springs Motel will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 are complied with in respect of personal information relating to or collected in respect of the Website.
Images and content on the Website may not be copied, saved or used in any format other than as incidental to your permitted use of the Website without the prior written consent of Fairy Springs Motel.
Variation of Terms and Conditions
Fairy Springs Motel may, at its discretion, from time to time, vary these Terms and Conditions.
Fairy Springs Motel will always attempt to resolve any issues or complaints promptly and fairly.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions found to be unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.